Sunday, July 13, 2008

A free ride on a manic Monday =)

So it was once again the start of the week and here I was quickly slathering on some butter lotion on my legs when the phone rang. I decided to ignore the first few rings because I was in a hurry and was in danger of being late. But when I saw from my caller id that it was Monika, (and Mon rarely called), I assumed it was important.

However Sun Cellular has a pretty bad signal in my room so I couldn't understand what she was saying. So the call got cut off. I pressed on with my business of slathering lotion to my arms this time when she tried calling me again. I was gonna be really late so I just chose to ignore it and continue to my other business of putting on clothes. Then I got a text message from her.

"Ate Manna, naa ko Ramos ron, padung ko TC, wanna hitch a ride?"

Ok so I heard today was the start of the P8.00 minimum fare and when opportunity (for free rides) knock at your door, you not only take it, you grab it and hang on to it for dear life!

I tried replying but dayem I got no load on both phones so I just finished dressing up and wished she'd call again, and fortunately she did.


Thanks Moniker! Heaven sent jud ka today wala jud ko nalate. :)


Btw, Monika is this really cute, petite, kikay girl who drives like a 13C jeepney driver. Harass kaayo... Hehe. I enjoyed the free ride Mon, thanks again! :)

No comments: