Wednesday, July 9, 2008

I did not know the present economic crisis would affect me this much!

From P6.50 to P7.50 to gawd-knows-how-much...From P25 flagdown to P30 to FORTY freaking pesos!!!

I cannot take the nonstop rising of prices! Its insane! My groceries now can only be bought by INSTALLMENT! Because I cannot afford to buy everything I need in one grocery shopping incident.

And when was the last time I shopped? I cannot remember. I need (not WANT) to buy pants but I have been postponing it for weeks because there are other priorities that pop up.

I buy other necessary stuff now from networking companies because they can be paid in installment! I've learned to embrace now the power of Avon, Sundance, Natasha and what have you so that I'll have 1 month to pay for it.

I now appreciate the value of every cent I have. I'm sooo tipid its crazy. I could live with eating from my jar of Zarragosa sardines for days just so that I won't spend for lunch.

I LOVE shoots that have free food -- perks that come with my job. :)

I need a sideline! Call center is very very tempting but--naaah.

I am still learning to stretch a P500 bill so that it would get me through a week, but dayem stuff to buy just comes out of nowhere when you least expect it.

Now I'm complaining. I should stop this you know, coz its not making the prices of commodities any lower...

Inhaaaaaaaaale.
Exhaaaaaaaale.

Relaaaaaax....

HIS GRACE IS SUFFICIENT. THE LORD WILL PROVIDE.

Amen.

Kamo? Naa moy tipid stories to share? Tips sad diha beh!

No comments: