Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Theories

Do you know that in one way or another we are all scientists? Each of us come up with our own personal theories and conclusions that we believe in so much that we think that they are universal facts already.

"Ayay, wa nasad nanagad. Suko lagi to nako."
"For sure gisaway nasad ato akong sanina, pwerte man jud niyang tutok gud."
"Magbuwag najud mi ani. 30 mins na wa pa nireply sa akong text ay."
"Nindot ni na day ron kay nakatug kog tarong gabii."


My friends always tease me for my "theories"...or as a co-worker would like to say, "Hypothesis nasad na nimo mans??"

But hey we are all guilty of it. In my case, I just blurt it out. Some would kill themselves first before they even admit it. But I guess we are all gifted with "scientist" minds that always come up with theories and conclusions about the most mundane stuff.

Pero theory ra na nako. Basin para ninyo, gabuot2 ra ko. Haha. Whatever.

*thinkingaloud*

No comments: