Friday, December 5, 2008

Friday night blues...

I couldn't go out tonight (just like I normally do on Fridays) because there's just not enough cash. So I decide to go to the nearest internet cafe just to pass away the time and probably forget the fact that I'm just bummin' around on a Friday night.

But something's wrong with their internet connection so I couldn't really enjoy surfing the net. I decided that I'd just play Canyon Defense on miniclip but their connection is just to slow for me to even play a decent game.

So I decided to blog about my Friday night blues and I couldn't even type well because the letters in the keyboard are simply gone plus you have to press each key with a certain amount of pressure just so that I'd be sure that I do not get a typo tonight.

To top all that, I just loaded my sun after months of not loading it and the network is currently busted.

But its only 10PM. Who knows...My 11th hour savior might come and my Friday night won't be that bad.

And yeah, unsa kaha ako buhaton ugma? Mehn.

No comments: