Thursday, December 11, 2008

Looks like Christmas...I think.

Will this Christmas actually be a nightmare?

40% of my day (8:30AM-6PM) is spent at the office, 40% at my dorm and the remaining 20% can be equally distributed between eateries, shoot locations, malls, etc. The 80% part of my day that is spent at the office and the dorm comprises a big factor of my day to day life, right? Ok, so just where am I getting at?


Will Santa miss Christmas because of a hangover?

Again, the time I spend at the office and at home is more or less homologous (learning? hehehe). And its supposed to be Christmas Season already right? But in the 40% time that I spend at the office, and the other 40% at the dorm, I am not reminded that Christmas indeed is coming. This year, I am sad because we weren't given a Christmas tree to decorate the office para bisan gamay lang ta spirit of Christmas ba...wala gyud (*hint*hint*). And then at the dorm, they haven't started decorating yet. I doubt if they will though, I really don't know.

"Finally, I'm no longer JUST the red-nosed reindeer anymore! Bwuahahaha"

So this morning, I decided that I would put matters into my own hand. I gathered some Christmas RNB carols and played it on my music player for everyone to hear. I don't care if it loops around 40 million times today just as long as we could AT LEAST feel that it is indeed the season to be merry.

A sweet Christmas would be nice. :)

And then I decided to change my desktop wallpaper so there would be some sort of visual support to my attempts at letting them "hear" Christmas through my carols. Hehe.

Feels like home to me. :)

The pictures that I spread all over this post are my choices for the Christmas wallpaper. Can you guess what I picked? Hehe.

When will I ever experience a white Christmas?

No comments: