Sunday, May 11, 2008

And then there were three...


Will it be a David vs. David showdown or will Syesha make it to the top 2?

IF YOU ASK ME, I'm all for a David vs. David showdown!

I am so excited for this week's American Idol. Last week's elimination did not come as a surprise for me. I knew Jason Castro sealed his fate in the competetion by choosing really lame songs to sing.



Syesha Mercado doesn't really stand out for me.



She sings well but she lacks some *ooompht*, she doesn't have the "X FACTOR" that is needed to be America's next Idol. Or I don't know, maybe its just me...But seriously, I really think that we're not gonna see her anymore next week.

I can't choose between the two Davids though. I do have dreams of making David Cook my husband *ahem*, but both Davids really got it--the talent, the personality, the right songs, the right praises from the right judge (read: Simon Cowell). Both of them have been giving strong performances lately.

Archuleta has been consistenty good--but Cook also has his surprising moments that are seriously unforgettable (The night he sang Billie Jean and Always be My Baby.)

Which David do you think will win?

I can't make up my mind!!!

No comments: