Monday, May 19, 2008

so that's why its CLICHE.

So, ok I had a bad day yesterday. I was pissed. What's a girl to do?

I'm not your typical cliche' girl who goes to the salon and shops when she's upset. No, I'm the type who'd normally go home, hide in my room and hibernate till the feeling goes away. Sometimes I'm the type who'd call up friends and invite them to drink--and I'd rant while THEY drink.

But yesterday, I felt like experiencing the cliche-ish lifestyle. So I went to X-salon and had my hair chopped. This is the shortest my hair has ever been in 3 years. Wanna see? Hehe...



Then I went to ayala and shopped. Ok so I didn't really shop SHOP...I just bought a dress. And a set of underwear. Hehe.

Then I ate go-go sandwich at KFC. Alone. :)

As if that wasn't cliche enough, I went to one of my best "girl friend's" place and had a Grey's Anatomy marathon. We even slept over there. Haha.

So here's a list of what a girl's got to do when she's pissed. Damn right i followed it religiously! :)

==salon== check
==shopping== check
==pig out== check
==dvd marathon with "girlfriends"== check
==slumber party== check

And my pissy feeling?

*POOF*

Gone, just like that.

Now I know why it's cliche.

It's cliche coz it works. :)

No comments: