Monday, September 29, 2008

DRY SPELL

I haven't been very inspired to do anything lately. Whether it was for a storyboard or a blog, I've really lost it. Temporarily, I hope.

Its not a good thing bya. In my line of work, I always have to be creative. I have to be an innovator. I have to always step-up and introduce something new. And its such a hassle when I'm having a dry spell such as this.

I was talking to my friend Kawewina yesterday and she said she was also having a dry spell. She's so into photography when we were in college and she always got really good shots.(She was even president of our Photo Society--to which I was her lucky VP.) Now however, she felt like she's "lost her mojo".

Hmm...how do you get out of a dry spell? Its sad when "talents" just stopped being talents for you huh.

In my case, its not just depressing, its also a hassle. Because if I don't get out of it fast, I am going to make one lousy plug/storyboard/blog entry after another.

I need to be inspired.

Dayem.

No comments: