Tuesday, September 30, 2008

I JUST WON A BET

When I bet on something, I make sure I win.

Two weeks ago I decided to stop eating rice...and two weeks ago, Mr. Bong "Sam Milby" Aller told me I couldn't survive two weeks without rice. Thus the bet was made. I get a hundred bucks if I could resist rice for two weeks, and I'd give him a hundred bucks if I got tempted.

There was the problem of honesty though. What if I lied to him? Good point, right? So I told him that I will be completely honest with him. After all, it was for my own good. I almost got disqualified when I ate bibingka. But I did not know it was made from sticky rice so it was decided that I could get out of that.

This is Mr. Bong "Sam Milby" Aller. Behind him is me and Judith :)

Today completes my 14 days of abstinence from rice and today I got paid a hundred bucks. (But guess what, I'm not stopping until I actually see myself lose weight. haha)

Today we just made a new bet. We are going to buy a weighing scale. Use that to get my current weight, and use it again after 1 month to check if I'd lose 7lbs.



1 month. 7lbs. another 100 bucks.

Boy am I ready to win this bet again. :)

Now...I wanna be challenged some more so I want you to answer my poll. Do you think I will win the bet? Click2!!!

No comments: