Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Rock a bye baby just kept rocking!

As of 9:30pm tonight, I have been awake for 18 hours straight. Woke up at an unusual time of 3:30am a while ago because I was feeling sooooo thirsty. So I went down, got a glass of water and went up again. Tried to sleep again but I couldn't. So I turned on the light, took a leak,tried to sleep again. Fixed my bed, swept the floor...and tried to sleep again.

But I just couldn't. So I had this weird desire to search for my writing portfolio (clips from our school paper and internship stint at sunstar). I searched my room and almost turned it upside down but I couldn't find it. I was sooo frustrated that I climbed to the upper deck of my bed to try to get a bird's eye view of my room. Still---I couldn't find it.

Before I knew it, my alarm went off. Went down, ate breakfast (which was unusual for me because I never eat breakfast since I'm ALMOST always late.) Bought laundry soap, went back to my room, went to the office and I was the earliest person there. Like 1 hour early! Haha.

SIX shoots (yes I had six freakin shoots today--of ALL the days) and 18 hours later, I am still wide awake. Not feeling a bit sleepy. Just scared. WHAT IS HAPPENING?

By the way--by "shoot" I mean taping for work ok. Not shoot as in maka-bai-high shoot. Haha. Just had to clarify, you might think I was on something illegal.

Nothing illegal. Just ANIONized water. Haha. Which I will blog about later on if I see the results. Been drinking it for 3 days only.

Now I am just floating.



I was sooo energized the whole day pagyud because of the adrenaline rush of SIX shoots. We had to shoot Sir Mike, Sir Johann--both for World Vision Campaign. Then Around Town, then Tara's Ultimate Living, then two Real Life episodes with Andrew Sarmiento and --ahem, Joe Vince CaƱizares. Yeah exciting day. WATCH OUT FOR THE EPISODES!!! Only on RCTV Ch. 36 guys! :)

I'm about to end this blog already and I am still not feeling sleepy. Help.

No comments: