Monday, November 24, 2008

Calling ALL REAL PEOPLE in REAL CEBU!!! RCTV wants you!

We need people from ALL walks of life for our new spanking station ID. We need teachers, writers, children, moms, dads, students, firemen, traffic enforcers,disc jockeys, call center agents, photographers, graphic artists, musicians, athletes, survivors of calamities or diseases etc. etc. etc. to volunteer for our I LOVE RCTV station id.

As you know, Real Cebu Television is all about YOU my dear Cebuanos and the Cebu we all love. Its not just about the "high and mighties" of our society.

So if you think you are up for the challenge, and if you know in your heart that you love RCTV (Sige na gud, I know you do! hehe), just reply to this post or if your shy, just PM me or text me or call me at our office in this number: 4162202.

I need your responses before November 28 guys so I hope I get your support and response.

Thanks!

No comments: