Monday, November 10, 2008

Searching for my muse (AGAIN)

I had to be cameramanNA again this morning in an Aboitiz presscon because Mr. Bong "Sam Milby" Aller was sick with fever. Well, you know how presscons go. You see people from all the media establishments, you have polite talk, eat, ask questions and whatever.

When I was just about to pack up the camera, I heard someone calling my name. When I checked out to see who it was, it was Ms. Mayen Angbetic-Tan. I thought she had a Healthwise question (she's the host for our show, Healthwise) but I was quite surprised when she asked me a totally un-RCTV question.

Mayen: Queenie here is asking why you stopped writing for The Freeman.
Manna: Hi Ma'am! Lagi writer's block ma'am uy.
Queenie: Sige na you wirte. I liked the one you wrote about the mermaid.
Manna: Haha. Lagi ma'am, mura man to siya'g out of place sa The Freeman oi. Shock gani ko gi coverstory ninyo.
Queenie: Its for the young readers man sad. You write pa.
Manna: Sa ako raman tong blog ma'am. Nakit-an ra ni Jen. Sige lang ma'am try lang ko suwat balik. =) I'm happy you liked what I wrote.


Mainspire man sad ta ana oi. Haha. So far The Freeman has published three of my blog entries:

1. The Vampire












2.
Payong
3. Major Mermaid Rant

I'm actually very flattered that they thought it was worthy of their space. Sometimes I wonder where I got the inspiration to write those stuff because now I cannot seem to come up with anything decent. Oh well.

Hay I hope I find my muse again. (Not because I want another entry published in The Freeman, but you know, for my own personal satisfaction.)


No comments: