Monday, August 11, 2008

Another shop added under my window shopping list


I was checking out People are People (and the *expensive* price tags on the clothes) and was just admiring the pop art designed jackets. I wanted to buy myself one but was also wondering if pink stars on white cloth would actually suit my 22-year old body. I decided it wasn't so I just went down and saw that a new store opened and they pretty much sold clothes that you could also see at People are People.

They had a lot of graphics tees and statement shirts and they actually had a jacket printed with big stars that actually seemed to suit my age bracket! I love the place! Their tees are actually much cheaper--around 200 bucks cheaper compared to P are P.



I especially loved these silver sneakers. I'm into anything metallic and this pair is now seriously on my wish list. Now I'm going chuvaness on you guys. hehe. I just couldn't take pictures inside so I just took pictures of their window display which was kinda tacky but still eye catching. :)

I love the tank top with the built in bling. :)

The store is called Terranova (I've never really heard of the store name before) and its located at the ground floor of the northwing right below People are People and beside Skin Food.

Come pay day, or whenever I will have money--that is, I'm sure to go there and grab those sneaks or that starry jacket. :)

How about you? What is your favorite store? (Doesn't matter if you actually shop there or you just window shop--like me! hehe)


No comments: