Friday, August 29, 2008

Friendster Shoutouts

Sometimes I view profiles because of their shoutouts. If you've noticed, it is now a trend to have "emo" shoutouts in friendster. I have my own personal share of emo shoutouts. Sometimes a take a lyric from a song and place it as a shoutout. Sometimes I try to come up with my own--depending on the mood I am in.

My current shoutout is "Some battles are meant to be lost..." Cheesy? Why not. Hehe. I do believe though that there is an emo hiding in each and every person. And those shoutouts prove my point. Sometimes you see your tough, carefree friends sporting those emo shoutouts. And you realize--woah, is this really him/her?

Well the story behind my shoutout is pretty obvious. People always expect to win in all aspects of their lives. Ofcourse, who wouldn't? But failing is also inevitable. And there are many types of failures. And sometimes, instead of being in denial, it is better to accept things as they are. That way, you move on with your life and venture on another endeavor. And so the shoutout story---yeah, story of our lives.

Anyway here are a few shoutouts I copied from my friends. Pretty dramatic stuff, actually. Or I don't know, maybe all my friends are simply inlove. Judge for yourselves!

“Meeting you was fate, becoming your friend was a choice but falling inlove with you I had no control over.” --A classic case of falling inlove with a friend. :) I'm sure you have.

“I love you…I need you…to hold me every night” -- every night jed? hehe...joke lang. :) (ok, don't pretend your not envious)

“All I’m gonna have is all that you can give me And I’ll give right back Everything I have in me ‘cause nothing ever felt as right as this does right now.”-- True...every relationship should be give and take

"“Life lives, life dies. Life laughs, life cries. Life gives up and life tries..." -- Ug sa tagalog pa "Ang buhay ay parang gulong."

"im here without you....." -- Shoutout sa mga gibuwagan. hahaha

"it's all my fault!...i LOVE you,you HATE me... =(" -- scary. would never want this to happen to me

"even though we see one another a little often than no more they still keep those stringy thoughts of them attached to me for the sake of making me smile again. over and over again." -- reminiscing. :) we all do.

"MY LoVe FoR You iS a JouRNeY; STaRTiNG aT FoReVeR, aND eNDiNG aT NeVeR.." -- promises, promises... hehe kidding, but i hope you guys last. :)

"You cant break me coz it would only make me stronger.." -- AMEN!

"confused.." -- we all are sometimes :)

""in the lonely light of morning in the wound that would not heal is the bitter taste of losing everything that i've held so dear... i've fallen i have sunk so low i messed up better i should know so don't come round here and tell me i told you so.." -- awwww... :( nosebleed!!!

"..you're my favorite adventure..." -- so sweet. :)

"And I just can't pull myself away Under His Spell I can't break... I just can't stop ..." -- clearly enamored :)

"i was on the brink of disintegration and certain things have altered the landscape of my soul but there you are with your utmost love.. you lifted me up just when i thought i was about to lose the last strand of my sanity.." -- we all have our own personla saviors :)

How about you? What's your friendster shoutout? :)

No comments: