Thursday, August 7, 2008

Taming the addiction

I haven't been blogging for the longest time and if ever I have...I only shared the bits and pieces of whatever it was that was happening. I am still not in the mood to blog but I am just pushing myself so as not to let my desire for writing die down.

You see, blogging used to be an avenue for me where I could express whatever it is that was on my mind. It kinda still is. However, I lay low for a while because I was beginning to be addicted to it--yes to the extent that I would do it during work hours and think of what next to post and what not. I just kinda realized that when one of my officemates pointed it out to me.

"Naadik naman ka ana oi. Nabuang naka."

Which was kinda true. Kinda alarming also because there was almost a time when I had to concentrate on something else but my mind would just keep wishing that I was in front of the computer typing away what was currently on my mind.

And yes, cliche as it it is but it is also true that too much of everything is bad. So after a brief hiatus, I'm back just to say that I'm still here.

I'm not gonna let this site just die a natural death because it is too precious. It is nice looking back at past entries and recalling the moods, the emotions, the thoughts that were going on in my life at those particular times.

Right now, too many things have happened in my life but yakking away about all of them would be a bore.

One thing is for sure. Everything isn't so swell and dandy but over-all, life has been good.

AND YEAH---watch out for RCTV's 5&ALIVE events. :)

No comments: