Wednesday, March 12, 2008

blogger's block :(

OK. I am becoming a very boring blogger. Sorry about that. Well anyway, while I'm typing this, I am also watching American Idol. I fear for Ramiel Malubay. Her performances are getting weaker and weaker every week. :( David Cook on the other hand really really rocked the stage (with all the lights--gaaahhhd, can i faint right now?)

ANYWAY. So I have a lot of things that I would like to blog about already. They are:

1. Martian Child (the movie)
2. My new found "ramos tambay" friends and their surprisingly intellectual conversations. (Did you know that taking a crap--yeah doing number 2, was considered as a social gathering during the Roman Empire? Weird huh.)
3. This book I'm reading. (well, ok I'm reading three books simultaneously--but) Its entitled 7 liveliest sins. Really really cool insights. Hmmm....

So like I said, I don't have much time to blog about all that. But when I get the time, I've already lost the inspiration. Sad.

BTW, my boss surprisingly reads my blogs. Hi sir. :) He thinks that blogging should be called "blabbing" coz well, that's all majority of us really do. But well, blogging is fun. And I suppose blogging was invented to promote free speech. So there.

Don't worry sir, I'll try to blog more "important" stuff in the future. But until I get my own PC in the office (*wink*wink*), well you guys just have to wait. Haha.

No comments: