Thursday, June 26, 2008

JOBS i can never have...

I'm bad with directions so I can never be a:

a. Delivery boy
b. Taxi Driver
c. Messenger



*I could be a jeepney driver because I'll only be following one route. :)

I get grossed out easily so I can never be a:

a. Doctor



b. Garbage Collector
c. Embalmer
d. Sewage maintenance pesonnel
e. Janitor that cleans CRs

I have absolutely no talent in drawing and structure so I can never be a:

a. Carpenter
b. Architect
c. Painter
d. Construction Worker

WHAT I WANNA BE BUT CAN'T...

1.) I want to be in Showbiz as a/an a.) artista b.) production assistant c.) segment producer d.) scriptwriter e.) researcher

...but yes I really do wanna be an artista and when I become sexy and beautiful already, I'll quit showbiz na. haha...just wanna take advantage of the free Vicky Belo experience.



2.) A fashion designer, i wanna be one but can't because hellooooooo---talent??

3.) Chef--i wanna be one but I don't know how to cook!!!

WHAT I WANNA BE, CAN BE, BUT WON'T DO IT FOR A LIVING

1.) Yaya! Because I love kids...but I won't do it for a living because obviously....I need to live also. hehe



2.) Photographer...because its just too expensive and there are sooo many freelance photographers already. But I really wanna be one...because I love photography...

3.) Professional blogger!!! Hehe....Just blog and earn! Wouldn't do it forever though because that is just way tooo boring. :)


How about you?

What are the jobs that you can never have?

No comments: