Monday, June 9, 2008

Losing weight and losing money (NGANO MAHAL MAN MAGDIET OI?!)

So last weekend, I ate lechon for two straight days. Friday because we went to an inauguration of the UV HRM building and Ms. Korina Sanchez was there. And then last Saturday was the birthday of Care Bear, so we went to Portofino. BOTH days we ate the sinfully delicious LECHON.



To top that off, I just recently found out that I gained 9lbs due to the eating sprees I had with my now (temporarily) absent kapetes.



So last Sunday, I made a conscious effort to lose weight--or at least start eating healthy. After mass, I went to Robinson's to buy food that would help me jump start my weight loss program. I went to the grocery and bought these stuff:



And here's how much I paid for it, including a small bottle of shampoo and a small tube of conditioner.



For some of you guys, this might not be expensive. But for ME, a minimum salary receiver taxi freak, IT IS POCKET DRAINING! To tell you honestly, it consumed 3/4 of my remaining money--so you do the MATH people. hahaha.

Then I had lunch--so I was feeling in the zone about my diet thingy so I decided to buy the small fruit salad they sold at Thirsty and shawarma from Leylams (which i think is healthy-ish coz of the tomatoes? stowpid. haha) and guess how much I spent for it all? P110! I could have eaten a 2pc chicken meal at Jolibbee for that price already! My gally its so mahal jud to be on a diet.



Ngano mahal man? Pwede di nalang ko mukaon para mudaot ko, makasave pajud kog money...hahah. (Ofcors im kidding.) So anyway, now at the office, I had to put a note on my "diet food" because the people here are too comfortable with each other so much so that they just get food in the fridge whenever they want to. hehe.




But yah know, I have to if I want to live longer (--and fit into the clothes that I'm dying to buy, but can't coz I'm also on a diet, and dieting is expensive for me, which explains why I can't afford to shop right now, which is also kinda good coz I can't shop while I diet so my concentration will be on the dieting part--am i making sense?).

BRO! I know you commented on my friendster picture (na naka 2pc geng!) where ACCORDING TO YOU I looked slimmer. Watch out. I AM MOTIVATED to reach that body again! That was only 2 years ago you know. So I can do it. Hehehe.

KINSA NAHAN MU-JOG KUYOG TA NA! hehe.

No comments: