Sunday, June 1, 2008

rebuilding bridges... =)

Last weekend, I realized that we are never really alone in this world. Isolation is a choice. I'm glad to know that despite my short disappearance from their lives, they are still there when I was already ready to rebuild the bridges that I burned.

Saturday night, after a very stressful shoot at MIMG and even more stressful emotional encounter, I hooked up with some Dark Angels (now called KAEODS) who have been trying to meet up with me only that I didn't have the time--or I just did not want to at that time. We went to C24 and they introduced to me a really cool drink that even after how many rounds I never felt tipsy nor drunk at all. Yummy. Its a secret concoction that the "KAEODS" cooked up. hmmm...


Timmy: Usahay ba kami ni Tricia, magtanga ra mi then kalit lang mi makaingon na, "Mingaw naman kong Ms. M oi."
Manna: Awww....kacute gud ana. :)
Timmy: So how's your "6months grace period?"
Manna: Over. Finally. But I'm dealing with another "6 months". But I'll be fine.
Timmy: Ofcourse you will be.

Reunited with my Misery (who is no longer miserable, thank God) =)
Others who are not on the picture (daghan...hehe): Maz, Janjan, Tricia, Dian, Pitoy, Pam, Deedai

Thanks for a fun night KAEODS. :)

Sunday night, my college barkada (4B's) texted me and asked to meet up because it was Maeh's and Kawewina's double birthday celebration. Now these two, I haven't seen in ages. But we were really tight during college. Super. Hehe. So we met up and talked nonstop. My head was still buzzing with their voices on the taxi ride home.



4b's: Hoy dude kibaw na imong apaps anah??
Manna: Haha...wala pa.
4b's: Nah patay jud ka!
Manna: Religious bitaw akong explanation ani. K rana. :)


It was nice seeing all of you guys again. :)

No comments: