Thursday, June 5, 2008

See you next year, wah. =) (highly documented for you maw...hehe)


I've been saying a lot of goodbyes lately so I guess its just better to program your mind so that instead of saying goodbye, you just have to say, "see you soon!" (Learned that from mawmaw).

Backtrack a bit, as some of you might know now, I spent my summer with two wonderful ka-petes: Mawmaw and Wawah. Maw already left last week and it was kinda dramatic so when it was Wah's time to go, kalma nalang mi.

Well, there wasn't enough time for drama anyway because last night, we (or atleast SHE) was very busy packing. We started with going to SM to buy some last minute stuff before she left--you know like toiletries that would last for 9 months! Yep, 9 months. So you can just imagine how bloody the packing was.

Let the pictures speak for itself.

*My first assignment was to sort the toiletries from the medicine. =)
*Wawah's stuff



*65 million jackets and longsleeves coz its cold in Alaska wah sah?

*OK! Break sah. Time for dinner. Guess what's up for the "LAST SUPPER?"
***



NOTE: I've eaten so much Chinese food this past two months and guess what, we all gained weight. Wawah gained 15lbs and I gained 9lbs! hhaha. Kaw maw pila imong nagain?


*Judith fitting Wah's pants that she'll use for work. Sus kanang karsunisa PAGKADUGAYA bya gyud namo nahuman ana.


*First pa ni. Then gihabwa ni kay bug-at ra, then gibalik nasad, then gihabwa nasad then gibalik nasad hangtod sa gikapoy na si mikerly... =(

*I wrote her name and address on her bagtag because she assumed my handwriting was ok, unfortunately----hahaha, sorry to disappoint you wah! Atleast makaabot jud ug Alaska akong handwriting!

*Kal (wah's bro) was also helping out wawah with her techy needs. (Sorry couldn't help in that area)
*Tita C and her never ending moral support. =) Ofcourse do not forget the medicine good for 9 mos c/o Tita C.

* Iyang kinakusgan na jacket

* The most helpful of all: genggirl & gengboy! we just goofed around and took pictures the whole time. (and eventually fell asleep...sorry wah wasn't much help, told you i wouldn't help you...im so not good with packing. hadlok ko maka-sah. haha)

* Wawah so worn out already.... =(
Mangatug sa ta wah...
(Unfortunately, she was nauseous the whole time and wasn't able to sleep well, hinuon sad we only had 2 hours to sleep...tsktsktsk)
*THIS IS THE MOMENT

*On our way to the airport...
*Last PICTURE! Kay after 9 mos pa bya ta next magkita wah. (Wawah hubag mata, way katug...)

*Last glimpse at Wawah (so paparazzi-ish)

*Guess its just gonna be Tita C and me on our way back... Padung nami ani work. =(


Well you know wah, I guess I already had my peace with you leaving. So don't worry bout me too much, no tears were shed....YET. Hehe. Just take care, I'm praying for you and Mawmaw. Whenever its too cold or too lonely out there, just remember that diri pud sa Cebu, nagyawyaw sad ko na init na ayo kay dili na aircon akong katulgan. hahaha. bitaw wah, maw, you guys, i know you will be fine. Do not forget me ha.

I'll keep you posted. :) Balitaan ta mo kung kinsa madaog sa PBB, kung magbalik ba si Heart ug Echo ug kung kinsa pang mga mamalhin ug channel. Promise. :)

So see you when I see you. =)




No comments: