Sunday, April 20, 2008

The End! (now, how to maintain…tsktsk_)

I think I heard the angels as they sang their choral Alleluia and the saints as they applauded when I finally threw out the last garbage bag outside my room. Would you believe I threw out 5 garbage bags of unnecessary clutter and trash from my room?!

To tell you honestly I never thought I would finish it because I got sidetracked from my goal last weekend (I went to the Tostado Festival in Santander ). But last night when I arrived, I was motivated to just go on and do it so I would finally look forward to going home to a room that I am positively sure is inhabited by a human being and not by some wild animal.

It was really really stressful but it was all worth it. I finished cleaning by 2:30AM. Whew. But dayem it felt good. This is really a big achievement for me. Hahaha.

Anyway just let the pictures speak for itself. :,) (CLICK TO ENLARGE, IF YOU MAY. HAHA)


BEFORE


































AFTER

























BEFORE




















AFTER





















BEFORE
















AFTER











BEFORE





















AFTER











My room never looked this good in the last FIVE years. Hahaha. I'm so proud.

No comments: