Thursday, April 17, 2008

Show me your room and I'll tell you who you are...Right.

My room pretty much sums up my life. I admitted a million times on my blog that I have the messiest jungle of a room in the entire universe. You can just imagine my life then. Haha. Anyway, last night I finally decided to clean up my act—and my room. Maaaaan was it tough. I’m not even done yet. I have just cleared and mopped the floor. Haven’t waxed it yet. I can only clean in the evening and I don’t want to sleep with the “maka bai nko high” smell of floor wax.

My room is seriously fcuked up. It took me almost 3 hours to clear the floor, sweep it and mop it twice but it still looked like this. (Floor ray limpyo, and this is just DAY 1 of the Manna-finally-decides-to-clean-her-room series.)

DID YOU SEE MY ELECTRIC FAN???

So anyway, I am NOT proud of my room. That's why I decided to clean it up. I haven't been doing anything about it for almost one year. For almost one year I was in and out of my room. I was in and out of my life. But now, I decided to straighten things up, get rid of the clutter and allow myself to have some serious literal breathing space. That's why I'm cleaning. That's why I took those pictures. So that I will be reminded of what I have done to myself.

I'm so excited for the next post because finally, I will be able to show you how my room will be after I clean all the mess. I have my fingers crossed because to tell you honestly, I do not know how long its gonna take me to finish cleaning it.

Tonight is floorwax time. Tomorrow, I will start organizing the room and on Sunday, I will buy me some nice scented candles. I can't hardly wait. And yes, there will be pictures. Definitely. :)

No comments: