Sunday, April 27, 2008

i am seeing STARS

When I saw Chris Brown and Jordin Sparks perform No Air in American Idol, I couldn’t help but notice Brown’s tattoo placed at his right neck. They were three small stars that I found really cute. I mean if a tough guy could pull off a tattoo that would have been ideally a design that a grade 3 student would prefer, then maybe I could pull it off too.

Right. Hmmm.

I really got intrigued by his tat so I research it on the net only to find out that there was also a trail of stars in his back.

Hmmm I don’t think this looks beautiful. Murag tagiptip. Haha.

Apparently, he and Rhianna have the same tat also.

Kuyaw. In-ani jud diay ning gugma sah.

While searching for other star tattoos (I just got effin addicted to STARS after I saw Chris’ tat), guess who dropped by the office…….



Ronnie Macapagal of the famous Ronnie’s Tattoo Studio. (Did you know that Ronnie does NOT have a single tattoo on his body?)

He’s gonna have an ad at RCTV soon and he said that he’d be willing to give me a free tat. I showed him these designs and asked if it would be feasible for my skin color. (Will just be a smaller version that I want placed at my back)

He said he could just adjust the colors to blue, yellow and stuff to match my skin color…Whatever. I trust Ronnie. Hehe.

Question now is: HOW SURE AM I?

I have the design.

I have the artist. (Who’s willing to give it for free…)

I have the desire.

But I don’t have the will JUST yet.

To get one or not to get one?


(Actually I originally wanted to have a cross at my back. Nasuya rajud kong Chris Brown. Haha)

No comments: