Tuesday, April 22, 2008

MY 100TH BLOG ENTRY!!! (imagine that)

WARNING: This is a bit long, don't worry I will compensate with pictures. Hehe. I don't expect you to read all of it, but if you do, then thank you.

Ever since I was a kid, my daddy would always buy me big notebooks for me to write stuff on. I couldn't count how many they were anymore but I knew I had sooo many of it. He always told me that I'd be a writer someday and that I would write a book. By age 12 I asked him to give me a typewriter for my birthday because I would start working on my first "book". Well he didn't give me one so I handwrote it on one of my journals and that was the first and last book I ever wrote in my entire life. hahaha. (I got tired writing it by hand. haha) Good thing we have blogs now.

I never really considered myself as a good writer. As a matter of fact, as I looked back on my previous entries, I saw many grammatical errors and lousy compositions. But then again, I don't write to impress. I write to express. I love writing. I love sharing my thoughts on a lot of things. Now that technology has evolved and blogs have been created, I found an avenue for me to put my thougts into "cyber paper" without the hassle of having to write them down by hand. I enjoy blogging. Its a great stress reliever. And at the same time, I enjoy reading other people's blogs because I get to learn a lot of things.

I had so many blogs already, friendster, blogspot, yahoo 360 and finally multiply. So far my multiply blog has been the most active one and the one that I loved the most because here, there really is interaction.

My multiply blog has really witnessed the best and the worst in my life for more than a year. One stranger even PM'ed me when he read my entry entitled Teach me how to be strong (click on it to read if you want.) Apparently he was concerned and gave me advise. Hehe.

This blog has really saved my life. There was a time when I was too transparent. I just let out a lot of negative energy thourgh my blog. But then I realized that blogging about nice stuff makes me feel better than blogging about really serious emo type of entries. Although sometimes, usahay, minsan, I allow myself to be a drama queen in cyber space. hehe.

Now that I'm composing my 100th entry, I would just like to thank the people who (unkowingly) pushed me and inspired me to write. I know I am NOT a celebrity blogger but just give me this moment please. Hehe.

To Cecile Van Straten of the famous www.chuvaness.com -- your blog is really funny and light and sometimes I copy how you blog. So chica Cecile Zamora! :)

To my friends who always read my blog every single time, thank you for wasting a few minutes of your time with me everyday. Hehe. I wouldn't mind if no one read my blogs, but knowing that someone reads them inspires me a lot.

To those who constantly comment, THANK YOU very much. Your comments really brighten my day and I love interacting because it means that somehow, you could relate to what I posted. Everytime I see the "1 reply to your post" alert, I always get excited. Hehe

To the people whom I love, loved, starting to love (ok, don't make an issue about this, I can love as many people as I want and that includes family and friends) and to everyone who has made an impact on my life so much so that I was able to mention your name on my blog, THANK YOU. Without you and the experiences that you shared with me, my life wouldn't have been this "orchestratedly chaotic".

I know my blog is not that great compared to other blogs. But I guess what's great about me is that I write from my heart. I write from my soul. I write to please myself and not to please others. I know I write about basically anything that comes to my mind, and sometimes some of them are pretty useless, but you see that's because I don't really think about the readers when I post them.

I know there is nothing extraorinary with my writing. I can't come up with really great lines or metaphors. I'm no poet. I'm no Jessica Zafra. I'm no freakin' Jose Rizal. But I'm just someone who enjoys the deed.

This is already my 100th entry. There surely will be more to come.

If you survived to read up to the very end of this long entry, thank YOU. That means a lot to me. Please comment so I can thank you. Haha. (Pardon the drama, I just really appreciate those who take time to read my entries.)


No comments: