Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Mental block and more...

I've been trying to come up with a new storyboard for Mactan Isaland Memorial Garden (yes, imagine that) since yesterday and my mind just cannot--CANNOT produce ideas right now. I guess its because I gave my all when I made one for Angelicum Garden of Angels--which is MIMG's number one competition. Arghh.

My mind is just so dry right now. Its so hard making a storyboard for a TVC for a memorial garden. You have to be creative but at the same time you have to make sure that you are selling the product. HEEEEEEEEELP.

If you have great ideas on how to sell a glorified cementery please let me know. Please please please...Help me. Today is my deadline but if I don't come up with anything then I'd just have to negotiate to extend my deadline.

On top of that, bitay na kaayo ko geng. Dugaya sad sa kinse oi!

No comments: