Monday, April 21, 2008

While David Cook was singing Mariah's Always be my Baby...

...I was having goosebumps all over my arms and I just couldn't believe he pulled it off. I was screaming "OMG!!! OMG!!!" (seriously) over and over again. It was really a number 1 fan moment for me. It was the best performance of the night! It was crazy but it was great. I loved the violin touch when he started singing the chorus, I loved his facial expression while singing it...I loved the lights! I loved everything!

Randy Jackson gave it a standing ovation and Simon Cowell said that he liked it very much because it was original and he was not afraid to take risks which is what being an artist is all about. Paula--well, she likes everyone so her comments don't really matter anymore. Haha.


David was soooo cute. After hearing the compliments from the judges, he was really in tears. I love him. He's my ONLY bet now for American Idol.

*Sorry if this post got kinda delayed--was "busy" cleaning last week. Haha. Muhirit pajud.

No comments: