Wednesday, April 16, 2008

My Cheap Thrills

Pamabaway tag kalipay?
Here are some shallow things that can make me happy in just a snap of a finger. Haha.

1. Dunkin Donuts Butternut Flavor (Php10 per pc.) - ask my officemates, it can lift my mood in an instant. Diba Grace?
2. Listening to a favorite song over and over again until I get sick of it.
3. Riding a motorcycle in the evening, joyrides...long drives, the like.
4. Comments on my blog! (hehe)
5. The feeling of being "good"..haha diba teh? (well in my case its really just a cheap thrill because I don't need to drink a lot to be "good"..tipid ko na drinker. hehe)

6. Videoke! (Php5 per song) - my all time favorite songs to sing are Stay by Lisa Loeb, Torn by Natalie Imbruglia and Bring me to Life by Evanescence. (shagit2)
7. The one that costs Php2 per piece...haha. hmmmm....
8. Good conversation and good company.
9. Playing and winning solitaire in my pc. hahaha (old school!!!)
10. Getting complimented for something I knew I worked hard for.

Well, these are just some of my cheap thrills. I know theres more but as of now, these are the only things I can remember. haha.

How about you? What are your cheap thrills?

No comments: